- Please pay the product you willing to buy with customize
- After pay the product , please submit the details
Suit Measurement Guide
Get the measurement guide here
- A Fabric Tape Measure.
- Ten to twenty minutes.
It would help if:
- You had assistance from a friend when measuring.
- You wore a good fitting dress-shirt and slacks. If you do not have these items, any form- fitting clothing will suffice (to include a t-shirt and boxers). No jeans and empty your pockets!
- When taking measurements the tape should be held flat against the body; it should be held snug enough so not droop, but never so tight as to feel restrictive.
- All measurements should be taken to the nearest quarter inch.
- Do not add wiggle room to your measurements. We will adjust the fit based off of your selected preferences and build. All measurements are “skin measurements”.
How to Submit this Information
• Email a scanned copy of the summary page to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Give us a call and submit your information over the phone.
Contact us at 91699917 (Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM) or email us at email@example.com